What are the benefits of Chamomile Tea and how often should I drink it?
Chamomile tea is a popular herbal tea made from the dried flowers of the chamomile plant. It has been used for centuries as a natural remedy for various health conditions and is known for its calming and soothing effects.
Here are some of the benefits of chamomile tea:
1. Promotes relaxation and better sleep: Chamomile tea contains an antioxidant called apigenin, which binds to specific receptors in the brain that promote relaxation and sleep. Drinking chamomile tea before bed may help improve the quality of your sleep and reduce insomnia.
2. Reduces inflammation: Chamomile tea has anti-inflammatory properties that may help reduce inflammation in the body. It may help relieve pain, swelling, and redness caused by conditions such as arthritis, gastritis, and inflammatory bowel disease.
3. Soothes digestive issues: Chamomile tea has been used traditionally to relieve digestive problems such as bloating, indigestion, and nausea. It may help soothe the stomach and intestines and reduce inflammation in the gut.
4. Boosts immune system: Chamomile tea contains compounds that have antibacterial and antiviral properties, which may help boost the immune system and reduce the risk of infections.
5. Lowers risk of chronic diseases: Chamomile tea contains antioxidants that may help protect the body against chronic diseases such as heart disease, cancer, and diabetes.
When is it best drink chamomile tea?
Chamomile tea can be enjoyed at any time of the day, but it is especially beneficial to drink it before bed to promote relaxation and better sleep. It can also be consumed after a meal to aid digestion and reduce bloating.
How often could I drink chamomile tea?
There is no set recommended amount of chamomile tea to drink per day, but most people can safely consume up to 3-4 cups per day. However, if you are allergic to chamomile or taking any medications that may interact with it, you should consult your doctor before drinking it regularly.
Try Buddha Teas Chamomile CBD Infusion today to see how it can benefit you.